- Lead all people related activities to ensure a productive and innovative workplace. Researches and develops people centered programs and organizational effectiveness interventions to reinforce a results-driven, accountability focused, learning oriented and fun culture.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (Accountabilities = the WHAT. The specific outcomes or results that an experienced person in this job is expected to contribute to the goals and performance of the client. Include financial/budget accountabilities that the individual has direct or indirect impact on. Responsibilities = the HOW. The specific duties that an experienced person in this job is expected to perform in the achievement of their accountabilities)
- Ensures effective design, communication and administration of people practices and program with emphasis on talent acquisition, management and retention.
- Fosters a workplace environment consistent with the client’s values and vision.
- Serves as internal resource to senior leadership and management in the administration of people practices.
- Ensures the client is a healthy, safe, respectful and vibrant place to work.
- Complies with all local, state and federal employment laws and regulations.